• Q[IMMIGRATION] Can I take a part time job?


    For those of you who are thinking of obtaining a part-time job, the first step is to complete a “Confirmation Form for Part-time Work”. After having this form signed by your advising professor and the administrative staff from your department, you can submit it to our ISSS Office.

    Once you complete the process above, please take note of the required documents for a work permit that are expected to be submitted to the Pohang Immigration Office:


    -Alien registration card

    -Application form 

    -Copy of business registration certificate (Acquire one from your potential employer.) 

    -Part-time work of foreign student confirmation form 

    Also, confirmation from one of the ISSS program coordinators is required. If you are unsure whether you are currently working for the right establishment, please consult with the Immigration Center for Foreigners. Simply dial 1345 for any information regarding the immigration process.

  • Q[IMMIGRATION] I lost my alien registration card. What should I do?


    You need to apply for reissuance within 14 days from the day that you lost your card.