Before leaving POSTECH, all international members must complete the following procedures.
Pre-departure Checklist for International Students
1. E-mail the exact move-out date to ISSS coordinator Yehee Joo (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least ONE WEEK prior to your check-out date.
2. Clean your room thoroughly.
3. Return all the borrowed materials to the laundry shop located in the basement of building 14.
4. Visit the Housing Office a week prior to your move-out date to inform the housing officers of your departure and to be informed of the dormitory check-out procedure.
5. Visit the Housing Office on the day of your departure (Or if your departure date is Saturday/Sunday, visit the Housing Office on Friday before your departure) to go through the check-out procedure.
Pre-departure Checklist for International Scholars
1. Contact ISSS coordinator at least one month prior to your departure, and see if you are eligible for receiving National Pension Service (NPS) refund.
2. Talk to your advisor in the department office.
2. Complete POVIS resignation process and documents provided from the department.
3. Return all the borrowed materials.
4. Clean your room.
5. Return your Apartment Key to Housing Office.