Every year, a large number of international visitors seek the tranquil and green 165-hectare campus well-known for its excellence in science and technology. For those in need, International Relations organizes campus visits as below;
- ○ Tours are arranged in the following order:
– Brief introductory session after watching an introductory video (20min.)
– Campus tour (20min.)
- ○ Other places to visit
– Tae-joon Park Digital Library : Only for visiting groups under 20 people.
※ Library tours may not be available during examination periods.
※ Contact: Jinsol Lee email@example.com Tel. +82-54-279-2549
– Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL) : For large groups of visitors.
- ※ Contact: http://pal.postech.ac.kr/ Tel. +82-54-279-1050
– Korea Institute of Robot and Convergence (KIRO)
※ Translation is necessary for KIRO tours if the delegation cannot speak Korean, and an
- entrance fee of about 2.5 USD (1.7 USD per person for groups) is required.
- ※ Contact: http://eng.piro.re.kr/ Tel. +82-54-279-0425
- Please note:
- – Tours are available from 10-12.m. or 2-6p.m. on weekdays except on national holidays.
- – Tours are given only in English or Korean: please come with a translator for any other language.
- – If you cannot arrive on the reserved time, please contact International Relations immediately.
- – Tour schedules can be rearranged in certain circumstances.