Every year, a large number of international visitors seek the tranquil and green 165-hectare campus well-known for its excellence in science and technology. For those in need, the Office of External Relations and Communications organizes campus visits as below;
- ○ Tours are arranged in the following order:
– Brief introductory session after watching an introductory video (20 min.)
– Campus tour (20 min.)
- ○ Other places to visit
– Tae-joon Park Digital Library : Only for visiting groups under 20 people.
※ Library tours may not be available during examination periods.
※ Contact: Jinsol Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. +82-54-279-2549)
– Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL) : For large groups of visitors.
- ※ Contact: Jihyun Moon (email@example.com / Tel. +82-54-279-1050)
– Korea Institute of Robot and Convergence (KIRO)
※ Translation is necessary for KIRO tours if the delegation cannot speak Korean, and an
- entrance fee of about 3 USD (2 USD per person for groups) is required.
- ※ Contact: Sugyeong Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. +82-54-279-0416)
- Please note:
- – Tours are available from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm or 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm on weekdays except on national holidays.
- – Tours are given only in English or Korean: please come with a translator for any other language.
- – If you cannot arrive on the reserved time, please contact International Relations immediately.
- – Tour schedules can be rearranged in certain circumstances.
※ For tour reservations and inquries, please contact the Office of External Relations and Communications.
(email@example.com / Tel. +82-54-279-2415)